L'Oreal Professionnel Serie Expert Vitamino Color Festive Cracker
A Christmas cracker which nourishes and protects radiance in colour treated hair
Enhance your look with exceptional colour radiance with the L'Oreal Professionnel Serie Expert Vitamino Color Duo, filled into a Christmas cracker for a festive surprise.
The L'Oreal Professionnel Serie Expert Vitamino Color Shampoo has been carefully formulated to address the needs of colour treated hair. Incell Hydro-Resist is an advanced technology which locks in radiance via a lightweight film. An anti-oxidant complex ensures that your hair is nourished and the built-in UV protection shields your colour from fading. This light, nourishing and protective shampoo is your guarantee of long lasting, radiant colour with impressive shine.
The L'Oreal Professionnel Serie Expert Vitamino Color Perfecting Spray is a 10 in 1 benefits spray which instantly protects coloured hair. One spray = 10 benefits. 1 - protection against heat up to 230°C/450°F degrees. 2 - shine. 3 - softness. 4 - smoothness of hair fibre. 5 - detangling. 6 - facilitates blow-dry. 7 - hydration. 8 - anti-breakage. 9 - anti-split ends. 10 - anti-frizz.
- Serie Expert Vitamino Color Shampoo 100ml
- Serie Expert Vitamino Color 10 in 1 Multi-Purpose Spray 45ml
- Perfect for colour-treated blonde hair
- Cleanses and nourishes
- Wonderful stocking filler
- Preserves and protects colour radiance
- Travel friendly sizes
How to Use
- Vitamino Color Shampoo: Wet your hair. Apply shampoo evenly. Lather and massage into your hair. Rinse thoroughly
- Vitamino Color Perfecting Spray: Spray on cleansed, damp hair or dry hair. Style as usual. Do not rinse
- Hair Type:
- Colour Treated
- Free 2nd Class Standard delivery on all orders over £40
- Free Tracked Delivery on orders over £80
2nd Class Standard Untracked (estimated 5-10 working days) - £2.30
1st Class Standard Untracked (estimated 2-5 working days) - £2.95
Express Delivery (Next Working Day*) - £4.95
Please see delivery page for EU and Rest Of World shipping information