Dr. Hauschka Hair Oil 75ml
You will earn points on this purchase
A soothing and nourishing treatment which restores shine and strength to the hair
Dr. Hauschka Hair Oil restores shine and vitality to all hair conditions.
The oil offers intensive, restorative care for dry, damaged, brittle and lacklustre hair. It is also especially well-suited for use with an irritated scalp and with permed or coloured hair, as well as hair damaged by heat styling or the sun.
The formulation of neem, chamomile, wheatgerm oil and rosemary strengthens hair and soothes the scalp.
The combined power of valuable medicinal plant extracts gives hair new strength and body.
- Suitable for all hair types including irritated scalps
- Provides intensive care for dry, brittle, lacklustre hair
- Strengthens and soothes the scalp
How to Use
- Shake before use
The Hair Oil can be used in various ways depending on the needs of the scalp and hair:
- Before washing: Dampen the hair and evenly distribute Hair Oil through the lengths and tips. Leave for at least 20 minutes, or overnight for very damaged hair. Shampoo and rinse twice. For scalp care, dampen the scalp and use the fingertips to massage in the Hair Oil. Wrap in a towel and leave to work for approx. 20 minutes, or overnight for a highly irritated scalp. Shampoo and rinse twice
- After washing: To treat dry, split ends, apply a very small amount to the tips (either slightly damp or dry). Do not rinse out
We recommend using the Hair Oil once per week, and more if necessary.
Please note: Cloudiness or the formation of sediment can occur as a result of the natural ingredients and do not affect the quality of the product.
- Hair Type:
- Hair Concerns:
- Damaged & Chemically Treated Hair
- No Nasties:
- Free 2nd Class Standard delivery on all orders over £40
- Free Tracked Delivery on orders over £80
2nd Class Standard Untracked (estimated 5-10 working days) - £2.30
1st Class Standard Untracked (estimated 2-5 working days) - £2.95
Express Delivery (Next Working Day*) - £4.95
Please see delivery page for EU and Rest Of World shipping information